Monday 22 June 2015

Juggling...

Learning how to Juggle... I'm not quite sure how this one got on the list but it may have something to do with at every Christmas dinner we have every year, our family friend Guy has a new and improved skill to treat the kids with... this last year it was a magic show, and even my Gran was impressed... Ha.
So to learn how to juggle was the trick as he has not done this before.  Did you know that juggling can be perfomed with just 2 balls?  That is officially juggling?  Well it is.  I bought a set of juggling balls (made up of 3 balls) - I have practiced on and off for the last 6 months (to be honest it was more on than off) but in the Margaret River I seem to have found my groove... most potentially never to be repeated again... but I do have a non-biased witness and adjudicator and the task has been passed!!


1 comment:

  1. Non-biased my ass!!!!! And I'm not sure that the professionals use red wine as an assitive device.
    It looks acceptable but the real test will be Dec 25th this year. Maintain the skill until then........

    ReplyDelete